Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Project complete!!

So I finished my Facial Scrubbie set!! :D I'm So excited and I think it's absolutely fantastic, I think I'll be making myself one once I have a bit more time (hahahahahaha) well, I'll make another after this next project anyways. :)

So here's the final project!




























*Preens* I have to say I'm pretty darned proud of myself! I took these pics last night but I finished an avacado green and pale yellow scrubbie as well :) I sure hope that my swap partner likes them :D :D If not she can send them back because I love it! *lol*

Anywhoo - On to the Tulip Dish cloth now! (For another swap) This one should prove a bit more tricky, but I'm up for the challenge (I think *lol*)

Follow along if you want:

Tulip Dish Cloth At Ravelry.com (You'll need to join though, but tell them Snowangel337 sent you!)

(Not my image - this belongs to Doni Speigel, the writer of this pattern)

No comments:

Post a Comment