Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Busy

Tee hee - So I had to make myself a nifty nice Crochet Hook Case :D













Pattern: Crochet Hook Case by Priscilla Hewitt


It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, and it bulges funny on the inside, but it holds my hooks and it's in my favorite colour :D :D So that's all that matters in my book.

Speaking of books - Made the CUTEST little bookworm to send in a Swap on Swapbot :D

I love him so much and he took MAYBE 10 minutes!! It was great!! (And it helped with the frustration that the hooker case was taking so long. Once it was complete I felt better and was able to quickly finish the case)

Pattern: Michelle's Bookworm Pattern (You'll need to register at Ravelry Tell them that SnowAngel337 Sent you! But be patient, They have a HUGE list of people trying to get in!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment