Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm on a ROLL People!!!

WOO HOO!!! So I finished my Dish Cloth in time to send off tomorrow :D Woo Hoo!

I'm Pretty excited about this and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY! I'm Pretty Proud of myself because this seemed to be a bit more difficult of a pattern and I still pulled it off with minimal problems. It's not as flat as I would have hoped it to be, but I supposed that's all in the learning process and learning to control the gauge as well (Which I know is a bit of a problem for me already, so I'll just have to practice a bit more it seems.

Anywhoo - Here's the final project:








































Next up:
Angel Wing Shawl by Julee Reeves
(Photo Credit - Julee Reeves)

I'm hoping that this one goes as smoothly, as It will make a beautiful gift for a baby girl to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment