Monday, March 2, 2009

Starting My Crochet Journey!

So i just taught myself how to crochet this February 2009 and I wanted to keep track of the projects I've done so I can track my improvement.

My first project was a Beret and pair of Mary-janes for a neighbour who's baby is due very soon. I got the pattern from Knotty Generation and I have to say they turned out beautifully, If a little small because I used the wrong yarn *lol*

Heres my final products:












I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself - As my first full project from a pattern, I did pretty darned good :D

Right now I'm working on a few things:


The Clamshell Facial Scrubbie Set By Barbara Bradford






and matching

The Facial Scrubbies by Barbara Bradford









And will be making one of these next

Tulip Dishcloth by Doni Speigle (Available on Ravelry.com)











All of them will be going to people via SwapBot :D (And then I'll probably make myself one of each just because they're REALLY awesome :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment